Ideal Remodeling, LLC is a full-service family owned and operated building and remodeling company built on referrals and hundreds of satisfied customers. We have provided quality service to southern New Jersey since 2004. The majority of our work comes from word of mouth and our reputation speaks for itself. We offer quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Many of our customers contact us year after year for all of their remodeling needs and we know a happy customer is our most valuable asset. We pride ourselves on being professional, neat and standing by our word. With our extensive experience, passion for the business and always maintaining open communication our primary goal is to exceed your expectations so we become your family’s contractor for years to come.
About the owners:
We are a husband and wife team with an excellent crew of professionals!
Michael has worked in the construction industry since his teenage years. In the beginning of his career, he worked for two different builders where he learned the ins and outs of the trades. He now has over 20 years building and remodeling experience. Rose attended Rowan University where she graduated with a degree in Business. Together Michael and his wife Rose founded the company. With his extensive building and remodeling knowledge and experience and with her degree in business it was a great recipe for the perfect husband and wife remodeling team!
What you can expect from us while we are working on your project:
- Our employees will be courteous and respectful of your home. We believe that every home should be treated as if it were our own!
- We maintain a safe and clean job site at all times. Set up and clean up are a part of our everyday routine. We take that extra step to making sure we are keeping your project site as clean and tidy as possible.
- We are licensed and carry all the proper insurances necessary to perform our job. You never have to worry about the well-being of your home and personal belongings.
- We have well established relationships with all of our subcontractors. If your project calls for a subcontractor, we only work with the best in the business. We bring in the right people for the right job!
- Communication is key! We strive to make sure everyone is on the same page at all times. Feel free to ask us anything that is on your mind, we welcome your questions and feedback.
Home Remodeling Process:
- In-Home Consultation: Upon your initial contact with us, we will schedule a meeting time at your home to discuss the desired project. During this meeting, we will assess the project, take measurements and discuss material options and a design plan that fits into your budget.
- Estimated Cost of Work: After meeting with you, we will get back to you shortly with an estimated cost for your project (by email, phone or mail, whichever you prefer).
- Agreement Process: If necessary, further discussion of material, design and budget can be discussed at this stage to come to an agreement.
- Plans and Permits: If necessary, architectural plans, permits and special order materials will be addressed.
- Final Agreement: A final proposal outlining a detailed scope of work will be generated for review and signature. A potential start date can be discussed at this time.
- Project Begins: Upon a scheduled start date, your project will begin. As your project progresses we will be on site regularly to make sure everything is progressing to your standards. “Before” photos of your project may be taken at this time.
- Project Completion: As your project nears completion, we will confirm your total satisfaction and address any “punch list” type items. “After” photos of your project may be taken at this time.