What To Expect
What you can expect from us while we are working on your project:
- Our employees will always be courteous and respectful of your home. We believe that every home should be treated as if it were our own!
- We maintain a safe and clean job site at all times. Setup and cleanup are a part of our everyday routine. We take that extra step to ensure we keep your project site as clean and tidy as possible. We take care by covering your belongings with plastic, temporary plastic walls to control dust in addition to a dust collection system and protective floor coverings.
- We are fully licensed and carry all the proper insurances necessary to perform our job. You never have to worry about the well-being of your home.
- We have long time, well established relationships with all of our subcontractors. If your project calls for a subcontractor (electrician, plumber, etc.), we only work with the best in the business. We bring in the right people for the right job!
- Communication is key! We strive to make sure everyone is on the same page at all times. We welcome your questions and feedback. Feel free at any time before, during or after the project to ask us anything that is on your mind.
The steps of our home remodeling process:
- Initial Contact: After making contact with us, we like to start with a simple phone conversation to get some information about your project and find out how we can help you. At this time any photos you can share of your existing space and photos of what you’re looking to do can help us understand your thoughts while making sure we are a good fit for your project.
- In-Home Consultation: After the initial contact, we will schedule a meeting at your home to discuss your project further and put our eyes on the scope of work. During this meeting, we assess the space, take measurements and discuss material options.
- Estimated Cost of Work: After meeting with you, we will get back to you shortly with an estimated cost for your project.
- Agreement Process: If necessary, we can have further discussion of material, design and budget at this stage to reach a suitable agreement.
- Material Selection Process: At this stage, it is now time to go shopping! We have selected suppliers that work with our clients and help you make you home selections.
- Final Agreement: Once we have all the pieces in place for an agreement, we will generate a final proposal outlining a detailed scope of work for review and signature.
- Plans and Permits: If necessary, we will address architectural plans, permits and special order materials.
- Project Begins: Upon a scheduled start date, we will begin the work. As the project moves forward our team will communicate with you regularly on timelines and how the project is coming along.
- Project Completion: As your project nears completion, we confirm your complete satisfaction and address any “punch list” type items. Final inspections will be scheduled at this time (if necessary).